Extended Release Male Enhancement Supplement
ExtenZe is a natural supplement that’s intended to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Some of its ingredients have been shown through research to be effective in treating some common causes of ED. However, there’s no evidence to support that ExtenZe is effective in treating ED.
Additionally, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) doesn’t regulate natural supplements like ExtenZe. Without this kind of oversight, manufacturers can put anything in their supplements. This can lead to allergic reactions or unintended effects on your body.
For these reasons, we don’t recommend using ExtenZe for ED.
What is erectile dysfunction (ED)?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) happens when you can’t get or keep an erection long or hard enough to have penetrative sex.
People can have ED symptoms at any age. It can result from many factors, such as medical and physiological conditions, stress, anxiety, and intimacy issues with a partner.
Around 52 percent of men 40 years and older have mild to moderate ED, according to a 1994 studyTrusted Source. Additionally, your chances of developing mild to moderate ED increase by about 10 percent each decade as you get older.
Many causes of ED as you age stem from changes in your hormones, blood flow, and overall health. All of these contribute to erectile function.
Extended Release Price:
- Capsule is now available in Pakistan at low and affordable price with express shipping and delivery at your doorstep. The price of this product is =6570PKR
ExtenZe claims to reduce the symptoms of erectile dysfunction and improve your sexual function as the ingredients make their way through your body.
But no evidence exists in favor of its function.
Here’s what some of the most trustworthy research says about ExtenZe:
- A 2016 case studyTrusted Source found that unregulated overuse of sildenafil, which has been found in ExtenZe and is the main ingredient in ED medications like Viagara, can lead to symptoms like seizures, memory loss, low blood sugar, and loss of nerve function.
- A 2017 case study diagnosed a rare type of heart failure in a man who had overdosed on yohimbine, a common ingredient in ExtenZe.
- A 2018 public notificationTrusted Source from the FDA advised against using ExtenZe.
- A 2019 case study found that active ingredients and hormones commonly found in ExtenZe could increase your risk of developing gynecomastia.
According to Jillian Kubala, a registered dietitian, “There’s currently no clinical evidence to suggest that ExtenZe could help or improve erectile dysfunction, enhance sexual performance, or increase penis size.”
What are the active ingredients in ExtenZe?
Some of the active ingredients in ExtenZe have indeed been used as natural remedies to treat ED for centuries. Some have research to back them up. But others are only supported by anecdotal evidence.
Still, others may even have unwanted or dangerous side effects if you take too much.
“Even though some of the ingredients found in ExtenZe have been linked to certain sexual health benefits when taken in specific amounts… the supplement label only lists the total weight of the proprietary blends, making it impossible to determine if the product contains potentially effective doses,” Kubala says.
Here are some of the active ingredients in ExtenZe.
ExtenZe contains 23 milligrams of niacin, also known as vitamin B3. When taken as a supplement, it’s been found to help lower cholesterol, ease arthritis, and boost brain function.
The National Institutes of HealthTrusted Source advises men over the age of 19 to consume 16 milligrams of niacin equivalents (NE) per day, which are equal to 1 milligram of niacin. But that can primarily be found in foods such as:
- grilled chicken breast
- cooked brown rice
- dry roasted peanuts
In a 2021 reviewTrusted Source, limited research suggested that a 1,500-milligram daily dose of niacin could possibly improve symptoms of ED. However, this dosage is extremely high and above the recommended daily amountTrusted Source.
Overall, this means that ExtenZe doesn’t contain enough niacin for it to be effective, even if there was a clear link between niacin and erectile function.
ExtenZe also contains 500 milligrams of folate. Folate is the naturally occurring form of vitamin B9, an essential nutrient that plays a crucial role in cell growth and the formulation of DNA.
Folate is most commonly found in foods, including:
- Brussel sprouts
Meanwhile, the synthetic form, folic acid, is typically found in supplements.
A small 2020 studyTrusted Source has found that folate and folic acid may improve ED by reducing plasma homocysteine, an amino acid in your blood. But it would be more effective to take a folic acid supplement.
it contains two proprietary blends: ExtenZe Multi Active Blend (135 milligrams) and ExtenZe Male Enhancement Blend (221 milligrams).
it does not note how much of each ingredient is in the proprietary blends.
This blend includes:
- Tribulus terrestris, a plant used as a general health supplement and as an ingredient in testosterone boosters
- velvet bean, an established herbal drug that’s commonly used to manage male infertility, according to a 2012 reviewTrusted Source
- D-aspartic acid, an amino acid found in the body that’s linked to testosterone production and release
- tongkat ali, an herbal remedy often used for fevers, bacterial infections, and ED
- gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), a naturally occurring amino acid that works as a neurotransmitter in the brain
- yohimbe, an herbal supplement common in West African medicine to treat male infertility
ExtenZe Male Enhancement Blend
This blend contains:
- Tribulus terrestris
- velvet bean
- D-aspartic acid
- tongkat ali
- maca, a plant that’s been linked to increased sexual desire, semen production, mental health, and soothing symptoms of menopause
- L-arginine, an amino acid that was found in a small 1999 studyTrusted Source to be generally useless against ED
- cnidium, a commonly used plant to treat female genitals, male impotence, skin-related diseases, and more, according to a 2015 reviewTrusted Source
- pregnenolone, a naturally occurring hormone that helps your body make testosterone and many other hormones
- epimedium, a plant that contains icariin, which blocks the enzyme protein phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) from dilating the arteries in the penis
- muira puama, a plant commonly used to increase interest in sexual activity
- astragalus, an herbal supplement with immune-boosting, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory effects
- black pepper, a kitchen staple which is high in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties
WarningsALLERGEN WARNING: This product contains Soy. Keep out of reach of children. ADVERSE EVENTS may be reported to the domestic address and/or phone number on this label. 301 N. Lake Ave, Sixth Floor Pasadena, CA 91101. 800-237-3140. NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT, LACTATING OR NURSING. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low “good” cholesterol (HDL), or if you are being treated or diagnosed with any medical conditions, if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving; exceeding may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face in women, aggressiveness, irritability and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and seek medical attention if any unusual symptoms such as rapid heartbeat, dizziness or blurred vision occur.
Extenze Male Enhancement Pills 100% Original
Extenze Tablets | Made in USA