castor oil in Pakistan
- WHY WE LOVE IT: Sky Organics Organic Castor Oil is a natural source of fatty acids that help moisturize the roots and nourish hair follicles for healthier, stronger and fuller looking hair, lashes and brows.
- FOR FULLER LOOKING HAIR: Sky Organics Organic Castor Oil helps condition roots and nourish hair follicles for healthier, stronger and fuller looking hair, lashes and brows.
- COLD-PRESSED: Sky Organics 100% pure Organic Castor Oil is retrieved through a process of cold-pressing rather than chemical extraction to help retain its vitamins and antioxidants and eliminate any potential irritants.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Warm a quarter sized amount of Sky Organics Organic Castor Oil into the palms of your hands and spread evenly all over scalp. Comb through from roots to ends. Leave in overnight or at least 1 hour, then wash out with shampoo to reveal deeply-hydrated, luscious-looking hair.
- GOOD FOR YOU, GOOD FOR THE PLANET: Sky Organics Organic Castor Oil is USDA Certified Organic, 100% vegan and cruelty-free and is responsibly made in small batches with the highest quality ingredients.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Avoid getting this product directly in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water; if irritation persists seek medical help. Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Castor oil is a thick, odorless oil made from the seeds of the castor plant. Its use dates back to ancient Egypt, where it was first used as lamp fuel and later for medicinal and beauty treatments — Cleopatra reportedly believed the oil would brighten the whites of her eyes.Today, most of the world’s castor oil is produced in India. Modern research backs up some of its traditional uses, including laxative effects, anti-inflammatory properties, and the ability to help induce labor.While studies continue to investigate other potential health benefits, castor oil is considered safe if used as directed, and can be found in a range of skin and hair care products sold today. Pure castor oil is also available at many specialty health stores.You can put the oil directly on your skin or take it orally in small amounts. Some people also make castor “oil packs.” Castor oil packs are made of cloth that is soaked in castor oil and applied to affected areas. Because of its potency, castor oil is not used in cooking or added to food.
A one-tablespoon serving of castor oil contains:
- Calories: 120
- Protein: 0 grams
- Fat: 14 grams
- Carbohydrates: 0 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Sugar: 0 grams
castor oil Price:
Caster oil is widely used in Pakistan for growth of hairs. You can buy this product in reasonable price .The price of this product is =2499PKR
castor oil Benefits :A natural moisturizer
Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid. These types of fats can be used to moisturize the skin. They act as occlusive moisturizers, which prevent or reduce water loss through the outer layer of the skin.
Castor oil is used in cosmetics to promote hydration. Manufacturers often add it to products like lotions, makeup, and cleansers.
You can also use this rich oil on its own as a natural alternative to store-bought moisturizers and lotions.
Many popular moisturizing products found in stores contain potentially harmful ingredients like preservatives, perfumes, and dyes, which may irritate the skin and harm overall health
Swapping out these products for castor oil can help reduce your exposure to these additives. Plus, castor oil is inexpensive and you can use it on both your face and body.
Castor oil is thick, so people often mix it with other skin-friendly oils — like almond, olive, and coconut oil — to make an ultra-hydrating moisturizer. Though applying castor oil to the skin is considered safe for most, it can cause an allergic reaction in some people .
Also, using pure castor oil may irritate some people’s skin, so it’s best to dilute it with another oil, like jojoba or coconut oil. Try testing the combination on a small area of skin to see how your skin tolerates castor oil before applying it on larger areas
There are no reviews yet.