Ayurvedic Hair Growth Oil
1. Ayurvedic Hair Growth Oil For thousands of years, and in almost every part of India, Bhringraj has been widely used to fight hair loss and dandruff. This organic hair oil is the answer to all your hair woes. It is the best oil for hair fall, which prevents hair loss and dandruff and controls premature graying. Use Bringadi oil regularly for black and radiant locks to flaunt, as this is the best Ayurvedic hair oil for hair loss and dandruff. Made with a blend of potent herbs like Bringraj, Indigo, and Balloon Vine, this oil starts working right from the first massage. Plus, Amla and Sesame help in keeping the skin infections at bay.
2. Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
– The Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil by Kama Ayurveda can be used for multiple hair benefits. Warm it up a bit and give yourself a massage. Next morning, after the wash, you’ll have smooth and nourished hair. This Ayurvedic hair oil is rich in vitamins and fatty acids beneficial for hair. It acts as a moisturizer and strengthens the hair. It also has antibacterial and antifungal properties and works as a natural ayurvedic treatment for hair growth that causes dryness and scalp infections.
3. Organic Sesame Oil
–The Organic Sesame Oil by Kama Ayurveda is the perfect hair product for those who want to grow hair naturally, combat gray hair and dandruff. If you have split-ends and frizzy hair, go for this natural hair oil treatment to get naturally conditioned hair. Kama Ayurveda uses organic sesame seeds, promising its purest form in the bottle.
4. Organic Sweet Almond Oil –The Organic Sweet Almond Oil by Kama Ayurveda is natural hypo-allergic oil that can treat itchiness and dandruff with regular use. This hair growth hair oil is rich in Vitamins and provides the roots with the essential nutrients to boost hair growth.
5. Organic Neem Oil –The Organic Neem Oil by Kama Ayurveda is an ideal pick to treat scalp-related issues. In extreme weather, the scalp becomes prone to infections. If you’re on the lookout for Ayurvedic solutions for your tresses, explore Kama Ayurveda’s range of natural hair oils. The brand offers a host of natural hair treatments for every hair and scalp-related problem. The organic oils from our range of natural hair oils promise the purity of hair products.
Ayurvedic Hair Growth Oil Price:
Ayurvedic hair oil is widely used in Pakistan for growth of hairs. You can buy this product in reasonable price .The price of this product is =2499 PKR
Ayurvedic Hair Growth Oil Benefits:
- Oil Strengthens Your Hair: Oil increases the elasticity of hair, which means that it’s less prone to breakage.
- A Good Hair Oil Protects Your Hair from Heat Damage: By coating each hair strand with a protective layer of oil, oils may help to defend your hair against heat damage.
- Oil for Hair Hydrates and Prevents Frizz: Oils that are rich in fatty acids and vitamin E actually create a barrier that prevents your strands from losing precious moisture. This barrier also prevents humidity from entering the hair shaft, keeping frizz at bay.
- Oils May Promote Hair Growth: Since oils hydrate and strengthen the hair shaft, they prevent hair breakage, which may make your hair appear to grow more quickly.
- Oils Are Naturally UV Protective: Plant phenols found in botanical oils have the natural ability to prevent and even reverse the harmful effects of UV radiation on the skin and hair. In fact, some plant oils provide 30% more protection than your bare skin or hair.
Split ends, rough and thin hair.
- Puts a stop to hair fall and ensures healthy hair growth
- Rejuvenates your hair, making hair roots and follicles strong
- Nourishes the scalp and solves issues like dryness, dandruff, and itchiness
- Stops premature hair graying and adds a natural shine to your locks
- Regulates blood circulation and protects the scalp from bacteria and fungus
- Works like a charm for post-pregnancy hair loss, chemo-related hair fall, and chemically damaged hair
Ayurvedic Hair Growth Oil Uses:
- Make sure your hair are properly brushed and unchanged
- Warm the oil for a few seconds and apply gently to the scalp and the entire hair length
- Wash your hair with a mild, sulfate-free shampoo. You might be required to shampoo twice to remove the oil completely from the hair
- For conditioning, apply Protein Hair Food for a minimum of 3-5 minutes (normal-oily scalp) and a maximum of 10-15 minutes (dry scalp)
- Rinse it off with plain or lukewarm water. There’s no need to shampoo again
HAIR CARE TIPS:
- Applying lukewarm oil ensures deep penetration into the scalp which is best for excellent nourishment
- Never tie up or comb wet hair.
- Take a fresh haircut/trim after every two months to avoid split ends and boost hair growth
- Argan Oil
- Jojoba oil
- Mustard oil
- Castor oil
- Olive oil
- Sesame oil
- Phyllanthus Emblica
- Eclipta alba
Ayurvedic Hair Growth Oil Reviews:
Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2015
tis is ayurevedic product 100% genuine